Bright Side of Having Broken Two iPhones Over The Past Three Days
There is a reason I haven't been listing. I am writing this on a very cracked screen.
- •Proves once and for all that I love my children more than my phoneMy son broke phone 1 hunting Pokémon and I was still willing to let him hold phone 2. Hours later my daughter knocked the stroller over and I let phone 2 fall to the ground rather than her.
- •Reminds me that people can be amazing and kindMan-Genius gave me a new one on Friday, just swapped it right out- no charge.
- •Gives me a chance to go to the mall more than I normally would (need to go back tomorrow to get screen replaced)Thus getting me and the kids out of the dangerous sun and it's crazy, cancer-causing UV rays
- •Car repairs cost way moreAnd it's not like I have never scratched or dented the car the day after I had it repaired.
- •Computer replacement costs way moreAnd it's not like I have never spilled hot chocolate all over a Macbook a month after I had it replaced.
- •Gives me so many things to list aboutUpcoming list ideas: the true story of how I managed to go through five iPhones in eight months.
- •Has forced me type on broken glass between trips to the Apple storeWhich will make the normal crappy iPhone keyboard seem so awesome by comparison
- •Has shown me how much I love li.stI am risking glass splinters as I type.
- •Shows me that husband probably loves meI am a liability. Clearly. He hasn't even lectured me*
- •It reminds me about fragiltySo very grateful for the important things I have.
- •*about this particular issue