- •Anything left over on your kid's plateBowls count too. Obviously.
- •Anything sample-sizedThat's why Costco dining is such a healthy dinner option.
- •Anything kid-sizedI mean have you guys seen a kiddie cone? It's basically just air.
- •Hershey's Kisses, Kraft caramels, fun-size chocolate barsBecause of all the energy you burn unwrapping them.
- •One bite of anythingThis is based on the same science as the sample rule.
- •Your kids' bread crusts, apple peel, the end piece of cake that no-one wantsThe cake apparently has negative calories if it is slightly stale/has been sitting around more than four days.
- •Cookie crumbsAlso brownie crumbs, but they have to happen organically
- •White chocolateThis one has not been proven but I just got a bunch on sale. It doesn't taste chocolatey enough to have calories.