Hotel Gym Versus Home Gym
- •Home gym: have grown accustomed to my cardio machine after eight years of useI recently ate an Aero bar while doing cardio. It was yummy.
- •Hotel gym: newer, cooler machinesMakes listing and emailing trickier as I am actually sweating.
- •Home gym: outfit involves sports bra and nine-year-old shorts.And glasses. It's a great look.
- •Hotel gym: hotel supplies super-cute, stylish workout wear.Currently wearing exact same outfit as woman approximately twenty years older on machine next to me. Thanking lucky stars it's not the reverse.
- •Home gym: kids frequently underfoot. Toys everywhere.This happened over the course of forty minutes on a Saturday. I presume this makes Kevin seem infinitely more attractive, @Lindi?
- •Hotel gym: strangers underfoot. Have to fight for equipment with huge-necked men and skinny guys with something to prove.Other people's sweat! Ew!
- •Home gym: stop when it hurtsNo need to lift anything heavy. Kids basically think that lifting twelve pound weights makes me the Hulk
- •Hotel gym: stop only if I am sure no-one is watchingDon't want to look like a wimp to random strangers who haven't noticed me and will likely never see me again.