Lists I Would Write if li.st Were Anonymous
- •Weird things I do in privateLike chewing five pieces of gum at the same time. Gross, I know.
- •Things I should know, but don'tSo. Many. Things. Like the order of the planets in the solar system. Which dinosaur belongs to which period. How our scanner works. I will stop here but there is so much more. It's borderline-tragic, really.
- •Reasons I find my MIL so unbelievably irritatingThis could be a very funny list that I can never write because in addition to possibly being the most unbelievably irritatating person to have ever walked the earth, she is a good person (better than me, I suspect) and a wonderful, loving grandmother.
- •Major mistakes my in-laws made while raising my husbandSee above. He could also do the same list about my parents. I bet he would claim that his would be longer. It wouldn't be.
- •Regretful things that I have doneSome are benign (why did I eat all of that chocolate after breakfast??) but the meaningful ones are too personal.