My Kid's Ten Step Greek Salad System
He is a joy to cook for.
- •Instruct chef to tear lettuce and chop cucumbers, olives, and tomatoes into tiny pieces
- •Tell chef to omit tomatoes because you hate them now
- •Sample feta
- •Inform chef that you now hate feta and to dispose of offensive food immediately.
- •Instruct chef to add shredded cheddar to salad in lieu of feta.
- •Stare at salad. Inform chef that you hate lettuce.
- •Instruct chef to remove all evidence of lettuce from the salad.
- •Inform chef that you aren't in the mood for cucumber or olives.
- •Instruct chef to remove cucumber and olives from the salad.
- •Enjoy your delicious bowl of shredded cheddar.