My Kid's Ten Step Greek Salad System
He is a joy to cook for.
- 1.Instruct chef to tear lettuce and chop cucumbers, olives, and tomatoes into tiny pieces
- 2.Tell chef to omit tomatoes because you hate them now
- 3.Sample feta
- 4.Inform chef that you now hate feta and to dispose of offensive food immediately.
- 5.Instruct chef to add shredded cheddar to salad in lieu of feta.
- 6.Stare at salad. Inform chef that you hate lettuce.
- 7.Instruct chef to remove all evidence of lettuce from the salad.
- 8.Inform chef that you aren't in the mood for cucumber or olives.
- 9.Instruct chef to remove cucumber and olives from the salad.
- 10.Enjoy your delicious bowl of shredded cheddar.