Obvious Things I am Overwhelmingly, Ridiculously, Heart-achingly, Grateful For
This stuff makes me cry when I think about it. I know, I know, LO-SER.
- •My three beautiful, healthy childrenI have no patience for people in the same privileged position who endlessly complain about how hard it is to be a parent.
- •I always have access to clean water and as much food as I want.I have never been in a position where I have to refuse my children more of anything. You finished the strawberries? No problem! We can get more tomorrow!
- •We have heat in the winter and air conditioning in the summer.My house is always the same temperature. I am spoiled.
- •We don't live in a war zoneNo explanation necessary
- •Universal health careAnd access to all of the medication my family needs when we need it.
- •My family's healthThis can change in the blink of an eye. My gratitude is alway laced with terror.