Reasons I am Glad The Gap Sends Me All The Texts
- •I wouldn't know about important holidaysFor example, today is National Flip Flop day. I almost suffered the embarrassment of wearing regular sandals.
- •I know when it's the one day a year things are *not* thirty percent offAlso known as National Suckers' Day
- •That little ping on my phone is a nice distraction.Otherwise I might become too engrossed doing less important things, like paying attention to humans.
- •Because I enjoy hearing that the summer wardrobes I bought my kids last week at thirty percent off have been reduced to forty percent off.It's an excellent life lesson (that I am apparently still learning)
- •But I really do like a saleWhich is why I haven't unsubscribed