Reasons I am Waiting In Line at the Bank
- •I forgot that my Visa bill is due today and my accounts are at a different bankSo it's too late to pay it online.
- •There are only three tellers workingAnd they are serving three customers
- •One of the customers is a flirtIt's pretty painful to watch.
- •One is a seniorHe has asked her to count the money he is withdrawing. Out loud. Slowly. Multiple times.
- •The other one is also a seniorShe can't decide how much money to withdraw. She keeps vacillating.
- •The tellers serving the seniors are patient and lovelyOne of them has agreed to invite the money-counter to her wedding should she ever find a nice man to settle down with.
- •It's worth the wait.Good job, hiring manager. These guys are awesome.