Simple Things I Put Off Doing
Alternate Title: I am Clearly Irrational and I Might Need Help
- •Scheduling appointments - personal maintenanceCurrently doing correspondence courses in optometry and dentistry and recently ordered a Flowbee. Seems easier than picking up the phone.
- •Scheduling appointments- appliance maintenanceIt's easier to pre-wash my dishes than to call the dishwasher repair guy. Sometimes they need a quick post-wash too.
- •Returning thingsI like to wait until the receipt is yellow with age for a more authentic experience.
- •Checking the mailThe Unabomber clearly scarred me in ways I don't even know
- •Checking my voice mailSo. Many. Buttons.
- •Returning phone callsBecause that would involve checking my messages and possibly scheduling an appointment.
- •Paying billsApparently I enjoy the rush I get from paying off my VISA hours before it's due.
- •Giving up sugarJust kidding. That's not on my to-do list. I am not *that* crazy.