Summertime Dinner Quandary
- •Can I give my kids ice cream for supper?I could be a hardass and make them get berries and nuts on top. Or kale.
- •Would fro yo be a healthier option?Yogurt is *very* healthy. Maybe too healthy?
- •Would they mention it to their teachers?Would the teachers believe me when I call the kids liars?
- •Would they tell my husband?Would my husband believe me when I call the kids liars?
- •Will I be setting them up for a lifetime of unhealthy habits?But doesn't milk build strong bones and teeth? And we can walk. Both ways.
- •Dairy Queen for dinner? Seriously?Dairy Queen has the word "Dairy" right in the title. Dairy connotes health and wholesomeness. And she is a Queen—she is obviously married to Burger King. Many people eat dinner at Burger King. And everyone knows that dairy is healthier than a burger.
- •Why was I even questioning my excellent judgement?