The Six Stages of a Box of Chocolate
- 1.DenialI like chocolate but I am an adult with excellent self-control. I will eat one a day. Maybe one every second day. I am in control.
- 2.AngerThere is no way I have already eaten half a box. Someone else has been eating my chocolate.
- 3.BargainingAs soon as I finish this box, I will be done with candy for good. I should eat more now to make this happen sooner.
- 4.SatisfactionDone with you! You no longer have control over me dastardly turtles!
- 5.DepressionI miss you guys and your cute little pecan faces (and/or feet).
- 6.AcceptanceI am an adult with the self-control of a teenaged monkey. I am going to go out and get another box before the stores close. I will eat half the box in my car on the way home.