Things I Have Done Lately Instead of Listing
Alternate Title: Sorry, I Suck.
- •Prepared for back to schoolSo many forms. So. Much. Shopping.
- •Went to a ball gameOur guys won. Apparently. I was busy snacking.
- •Eulogized my sweet grandmotherShe died two weeks ago. I miss her.
- •Took my baby to preschool for the first timeWe go through the kabuki drop-off dance every Tuesday and Thursday morning but she refuses to stay and I can't leave her. Clearly neither of us is ready.
- •Wrote something
- •Started all the lessonsHere is a picture of my youngest in what is obviously her judo attire
- •Threw a birthday party for my now two-year-old.These are actually Angry Bird cupcakes, but everyone told me that they look like Elmo, so I went with it.
- •Went to a hot air balloon festivalSo pretty, but you couldn't pay me enough to ride in one of those death traps.
- •Went to the park. A lot.I don't want the nice weather to end (on the other hand, I also don't want the ice caps to melt).
- •Went apple pickingModeration is a bit if an issue for me. Anyone need an apple crisp?
- •Read booksOkay, book. It's been a busy three weeks.
- •Felt guilty for not listingSo guilty that I didn't even log in! I am so all-or-nothing. I really have missed everyone though.