Warm and Fuzzies From My Seven-Year-Old
- •You know what your problem is Aviva? You love mommy too much.In response to my daughter saying "poor, poor mommy" after I hit my head on the fridge door.
- •And when we grow up, you will probably be dead ....because you are so old. Or maybe not dead, just very, very old.I had just told him that I was sad that my sweet little babies were growing up too quickly.
- •But I am smarter than you. And less klutzy.He stubbed his toe and I was trying to comfort him by telling him that it happens to me all the time.
- •It depends. How many seconds in two minutes?I had asked him if he could go two minutes without complaining
- •She is for sure younger than you. Waaaay youngerTalking about his friend's mother
- •Magicians don't tell how they do their tricksMy daughter had proudly said that she'd made "magic" by eating her lunch and making it disappear.
- •That's a good idea! Because then people will say "wow! You are *so* old and you still have brown hair.I had told him that when my hair goes gray, I plan to dye it.
- •Mommy, I love you....but I love you a little more when I'm sick because you do more stuff for me.That one has started with so much promise. Meh, I'll take it.