What September's Arrival Means To Me
Inspired by @Diplomatic_diva
- •The end of lazy morningsNot that waking up to an alarm and burning my throat trying to drink a cup of coffee while getting everyone out the door isn't also super-chill.
- •My daughter's second birthdayLast year I did owl cupcakes because she wasn't sleeping. This year I am thinking Ambien cupcakes. Same theme, new twist.
- •The Sisyphean task of Making School lunchesThey want lunch every day.
- •Seeing if winter boots fit.And snowsuits. And hats. It gets cold here long before the snow starts. Sigh.
- •My baby starting preschoolAnd my other babies starting grade two and senior kindergarten.
- •Apple pickingOne short year later, that baby is old enough to walk, talk and pick her own apples (and hopefully bake a pie).
- •Booking our annual trip to Florida!Something to look forward to as my favourite season comes to an end.