Favorite Places to Eat & Drink in Knoxville, TN
She's Got Knoxy loves local spots. Here are some of my favorites.
- •Not Watson's
- •Soccer TacoCannot beat their margaritas! Kingston Pike is great for the patio, but Market Square has the best atmosphere.
- •Stock & BarrelBurgers are amazing! Try the No Wait app to save yourself some waiting time. The s'mores shake is so good too. Real toasted marshmallows.
- •KBrewCoffee is amazing & everyone that works there is so welcoming & helpful.
- •SperoThis coffeehouse gives back & the coffee is absolutely delicious. A great addition to Farragut.
- •Holly's 135There's so much to love here. The bowls, the drinks, the people. I recommend the Margaret.
- •Knox Public HouseNot sure if it's on the menu anymore, but please ask for The Last Word. It's a delightful drink my husband discovered made with Chartreuse which is made by French monks. I really enjoyed choosing my own spritzer as well. I don't think you can go wrong with anything here.
- •Hops & HollersOne of many fun beer drinkin spots. Lots of rotating choices. I adore that the food trucks rotate. Always something fun going on.