FAVORITE BEAUTY PRODUCTS
Here I am pretending to be a beauty/skincare blogger.
- •Odacite Pure Elements Black Cumin and CajeputBeen using this for a week and so far kept my skin pretty clear. I'm now thinking of repurchasing when my tiny bottle runs out and I don't care about pricey shipping fees and high custom taxes, I just need this!
- •Hurraw Lip BalmLove the texture and smell. Quite pricey for a small tube.
- •Bodyfood All Natural Soaps and Balm AroundLocal indie brand. Love her essential oil scented soaps and I use her balm for insect bites
- •Phina's Little Factory Rose Water Toner and Cure Pimple soapAnother local indie brand. The cure soap is really drying though so best to moisturize right after using. Love the rose water toner, nice scent and I use it before putting oils on my face to aid absorption.
- •Meow Meow Tweet Baking Soda Free DeodorantPlus points for the cute name. Deodorant smells nice and it works.
- •Mario Badescu Drying LotionWho cares if it has talc? A staple in my bathroom.
- •Ilia Tinted Lip ConditionerGood color payoff and non-drying(well duh). Most expensive lipstick that I have ever bought! Hahaha. It's advertised as natural and organic hence the price I guess. Thank you @deceptacon for buying these for me!