SONGS THAT MAKE ME CRY
Sorry for all the Christmas songs. We just got our first big snow.
- •"Believe" - Josh GrobanI'm a grown adult and this song makes me weep. WEEP.
- •"When Christmas Comes to Town" - those kids on the Polar ExpressTHE KID JUST WANTS SOME PRESENTS, DAMMIT.
- •"Where Are You Christmas?" - Faith Hill...is that why you have let me go? 😭😭😭
- •"End of May" - Michael BubleThis one gives me chills.
- •"After the Storm" - Mumford and SonsNot really a sad song, the words just make me cry. It's whatever.
- •Theme from "Forrest Gump"Reminds me of my childhood, and who the hell doesn't love that movie?
- •"Hedwig's Theme"I am part of the Harry Potter generation. I remember this song coming on at the end of the epilogue scene in the last film, and I lost my shit in that theater. It was neat and not at all embarrassing.
- •"You Were Always On My Mind" - Willie Nelson (or Elvis or Michael Bublé or anyone who sings it)Also linked one of those strange, bittersweet childhood memories.
- •"Vincent (Starry, Starry Night)" - Don McLeanDrop everything and listen to this now.
- •"Annie's Song" - John DenverUGH. ❤️
- •"All Will Be Well" - The Gabe Dixon BandBut, like, a happy cry.
- •She's Leaving Home: The BeatlesOne of my first memories was when I was 4 and I listened to the words, confused by why she was leaving. I asked my parents and they told me that one day I'd be a big girl and want to move out into my own home. I freaked out and sobbed and told them I'd never leave. For months after I kept asking them if I was a big girl yet, fearing I'd have to move out.Suggested by @emilyannlosey