THINGS THAT ARE DIFFERENT IN THE UK THAN IN AMERICA
As told by a Coloradoan hanging out in Wales. Add yours, fellow Americans!
- •They have ACTUAL regulations on things that are allowed in their foodThe Doritos taste better in the UK, I swear.
- •People say "Alright, then?" as a form of greetingThis makes me happy.
- •They throw "xxx" at the end of any form of written communication (i.e. text messages, Facebook comments)
- •They think Donald Trump is a complete twat(He is)
- •Most people seem to genuinely like Obama
- •Their cigarettes have a giant "SMOKING KILLS" sticker at the bottom of their packsGenerally accompanied by a picture of something bad that occurs because of smoking
- •They are required by law to recycleI love them.