I ❤️ SECRET SANTA
I haven't made a list since the app went public but my love of gifts officially outweighs any hesitation I had. Here are things I love, to inspire any secret Santas out there.
- •Potions, oils, and facial mistsAnything whose bottle looks like it could have come from an apothecary or a hippie's garden-cum-kitchen or that claims to have highly unlikely herbal/magical powers.
- •Crystals, dreamcatchers, evil eyes on anythingSame idea. I like allowing inanimate objects to take over dealing with my problems.
- •Nostalgic 90s toys, stickers, games, and memorabiliaStuff from the 80s works too.
- •Something for my dog PixieShe is an affenpinscher and loves treats and soft things to lie on (as do I).
- •A cool or special or funny or meaningful bookAlways!
- •Any animal-shaped housewaresYes, I am basic in this way.
- •Anything weird or vintage or cool from EtsyBooks from the 70s with awesome covers, wall hangings made of yarn or felt, ashtrays, forgotten board games, old magazines, funny/cute cross-stitches, household items covered in stickers, Peter Max memorabilia, and so on.
- •Pretty much anything you chooseI love gifts. I love giving them and receiving them and it's hard for me to name a gift I haven't loved. Thank you, whoever you are!