What I Learned From Macgyver -episode 1
I never watched MacGyver as a kid- and I'm paying the price. Here are my observations and learned lessons as I start watching this series as an adult.
- •Stealing a guards uniform and only putting on the upper half is enough to fool the rest of them- no one will notice your jeans and bright blue spats
- •When you're trying to deactivate a missile and none of your missile deactivating tools work, a paper clip will always save the day
- •Smash the end of a flare gun and it works as a rocket thruster to BASE jump off a giant cliff
- •If you're rich and smart and like MacGyver your house is the Griffith Observatory
- •Always keep a pack of cigarettes on you. It comes in handy when you need to make invisible lazers visible.
- •The bag is not for what you take its for what you find along the way -MacGyver
- •Chocolate neutralizes sulfuric acid. If there's a major acid leak from a giant explosion- just wedge some chocolate bars in the leak- it's a great bandaid- also wanted to add that Mythbusters confirmed that this works
- •you gotta know your morse code- it'll tell the guys to stop that missile aimed at you by flipping the lights on and off when all other communication is cut off