Things My Parents Asked Me About the Spinach Cakes I Ate for Lunch
My parents took me out for lunch today which was very nice of them.
- •How much spinach do you think is in there? Maybe a pound?
- •Is that rice in with the spinach? Do you eat a lot of rice?
- •What is "brown rice?"
- •So what's binding that all together into a little cake? Eggs maybe?
- •Why do they call it a cake? It's really a dollop. They should call it spinach dollops.
- •What is that white stuff?
- •What is feta?
- •Is it like Colby cheese?
- •Do you like Colby cheese?
- •How do they cook that? In a regular pan or a special pan?
- •How do you wash cast iron?
- •So I shouldn't put it in the dishwasher?
- •On a scale of 1 to 10, how were the spinach cakes?
- •Is a 7 almost great or pretty good?
- •That was a lot of spinach. Maybe a pound. Do you think it was a pound?
- •What do you want for dessert?