Already on li.st? Open in app.
Back at it again with my "Pipsqueak"! No real order or reason to this.
- •12 hours old
- •Leash training... Close enough.
- •In the oceanAnd majestic af
All taken by Moi over these first 15 months of her life. No particular order.
- •Miss Jade about 12 hours old!
- •Officially mineThe day that I officially bought her from the breeders that I work at.
- •Happy Birthday!Taken with a fisheye lens on her first birthday!
I've recently found that I have too much free time, and decided to do more portraits of the animals around. All done with charcoals
- •VarenneThe new "puppy" over where I work. Recently imported from Italy to little ol' Maine. Love this guy.
- •GoofyJade, from a photo that I took using a fisheye lens
- •Varenne the 1stVarenne when he was younger.
Yep, i'm sitting in my grandparent's TV room, where everything is definitely older than I am.
- •A bootprint on the ceilingHow in the...
- •Pitted PrunesMandatory for all older persons, it seems. But don't knock them, they are tasty! Just... Check the expiration date first.
- •An unopened Soda Can behind the TVMountain Dew... Expired in 2009. Perhaps the true cure for "zombie-ism"
Oooh here we go.
- 1.Well, this is quite the story. In short, My step mother had a dream that I married Captain America, and my drugged-out dying grandmother thought that it was true. Everyone told me to just go with it, so i showed her a photo of him. If anyone asks, this is my husband. Not an image that I pulled from Google. Nope.
- 2.My Jack Russell, Pippin gets her mouth stuck like this when she is playing. We thought that she looked a lot like a velociraptor!
- 3.My Jack, Pippin, and German Shepherd Jade dunking their heads on our bike ride.