MEMORIES OF BIRTHDAY PARTIES PAST
- •I was obsessed with surprise birthday parties. In fifth grade, I finally got one. But a kid who was pissed off that my parents did not invite him retaliated by telling me about the party.
- •Dinner at Mellow Mushroom and my friends yelling HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHOM when the waiter walked by so we'd get free dessert. We did not get free dessert.
- •When I didn't invite a girl to my party freshman year and her birthday post on my wall was a passive-aggressive "HBD. Thanks for inviting me to your party."
- •The eternal struggle of having a summer birthday because nobody is in town to celebrate with you.
- •Realizing that June 18 is 3 days before summer solstice so I actually have a spring birthday.
- •Cookie cake.