CLICHE THINGS I TELL MYSELF TO JUSTIFY MAKING BAD DECISIONS
I try to be a good person, and I think I am most of the time 😊 But occasionally I justify my selfish behavior with internal dialogue, which often includes these cliche phrases.
- •Why does it even matter?
- •It's my life.
- •I just need to find out for myself.
- •Everyone has secrets.
- •Sometimes I just need to put myself before others.
- •It's really not a big deal.
- •Everything will be okay.This is typically used AFTER I've made a bad decision.
- •You only live once.YOLO!