REASONS I HATE WINTER IN MICHIGAN
But I'll probably never move.
- •Dry airStatic = my worst enemy
- •Dry skinMisery for months.
- •Potential death from falling icicles
- •Slipping on ice and feeling like I narrowly escaped major injury (or death)
- •People that forget how to drive in the snow even though they do it every winter
- •Constantly feeling like I'm coming down with a cold or flu
- •Not being able to take walks around my neighborhood
- •Wearing a coat indoors and all of a sudden feeling so hot you might have a panic attackHappens every time I'm grocery shopping.
- •It's too f*ing cold