COMEDY TROPES TO KILL
Please stop using these
- •"Uh-oh, he's right behind me isn't he?"All variations of this are equally abhorrent
- •"I'll play good cop and you play bad cop..."Someone forgets which one they're playing! EVERY FUCKING TIME
- •"Let's keep the relationship a secret at first..."Just so we can see you frenching then shoving your sig o into a locker? Hardly.
- •"We decided that this (inappropriate wedding location) was the perfect place to have our last minute wedding!"Let's renew our vow to not do this trope anymore.
- •"It was all a dream!"I used to read word up magazine! Where it specifically stated this is sloppy writing!
- •"We've run out of ideas! Have a baby!"We've seen this one coming since Bewitched.