SAGE PIECES OF ADVICE FROM TRACY JORDAN
The wisest man at 30 Rock
- •Live every week like it's shark week.
- •Heavy is the head that eats the crayons.
- •Stop eating people's old french fries, pigeon. Have some self respect. Don't you know you can fly?
- •Regrets are for horseshoes and handbags.
- •Dress every day like you gonna get murdered in those clothes.
- •I can't change! I'm like a chameleon: always a lizard!
- •You can't ask a bird not to fly! You can't ask a fish not to swim! You can't ask a tiger not to turn back into a Chinese dude at midnight!
- •Be a good listener, be a giver of gifts, and work that vajayjay.
- •The future is like a Japanese game show: you have no idea what's going on.