STUPID THINGS THAT IRRITATE ME
Will probably still be updating this in 10 years
- •When people use "defiantly" instead of definitelyHow is this not a glaring error? These two words are pretty fucking different.
- •People who think the fact that Taylor Swift writes her own songs is unique/praiseworthyAdele also writes her own songs. So does Demi Lovato. So does Nick Jonas. So do MOST BANDS AND ARTISTS THAT AREN'T RIHANNA OR KATY PERRY OR JUSTIN BIEBER OR BEYONCÉ
- •The use of the letter ß as a bIt is an s. A double s. Not a b. NOT. A. B.
- •When high school kids change their names on Facebook to terrible puns in their senior yearWe get it
- •Thinkpieces on millennialsMillennials are just people growing up. So there's technology too. Who cares. We all had different stuff cropping up when we were growing up
- •The identification of Jewish culture as bagels and schmear / Yiddishisms / deli meat / complainingNot all of us are semi-secular Ashkenazi Brooklynites