Online Dating Nightmares
Want to know why I've given up? Here's some examples. (Identities have been hidden to protect the guilty)
- •This charmer who thought a photo of him peeing catches him at the right angle.
- •Can't you at least come up with something original?
- •I want a man who looks at me the way this guy looks at a stripper's vagina.
- •Are there girls that really go for this?
- •"I'd sooner key that truck than ride in it." (This dude is from northeast Ohio, nowhere near the south.)
- •The name, the caption, the message, the photo, the question marks. The question marks.
- •Trolling and puns. My two favorite things.
- •Can I submit this to Merriam-Webster for inclusion with the definition of "pretentious"?
- •Father of my future children right there. (Notice this dude is 34. 34! Makes me feel sooooo much better about my maturity level)
- •I have no words for this. No words. There's another photo of him pole dancing with fairy wings.
- •People baffle me. I know there's someone for everyone but good lord. I shudder to think of who some of those people could be.