Actual Things My Friend Has Said, Taken Out of Context
The ridiculous things one of my friends says. Her delivery is gold
- •Sometimes I think I need to start taking drugs
- •When I go to sleep, am I half dead?!
- •You're a square, Shreya. No one does math on graph paper. Only like 30% of people do math on graph paper
- •I told this really horrible joke today- Instead of college, I'm Guantanamo bay bound
- •I forgot to make my constitution yesterday--oh sorry, my manifesto
- •I read this article- if you're mad all the time or happy all the time, you're probably gonna die soon.
- •That's not his name, Mr. Mango???This was in reference to a sub named Mr. Angove
- •I want to give Kasich a hug! I want a Kasich hug!
- •In the morning I get up and then I just sit on the toilet and read the news
- •You know what I learned today? Don't judge people. But judge them if they're voting for Trump
- •I'm just like "GIRL you're wearing a tunic as a dress"
- •Octopi? Is that really a word? I thought we can just use that whenever we wanted, like compiCompi as in the plural of compass
- •If I don't reach my goals, I will set up a punishment system of no Thai food"I have Thai food 3-4 times a week"
- •You don't NEED clothes at a rave!
- •No. I pee, like, every period