Highlights From My Visit to Scripps College
I was at Scripps for admitted students day yesterday and today. Thought I would live list everything but I didn't ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ Liberal arts is so #aesthetic tho
- •Making challahHolla 🙌🏽 (sorry)
- •The Motley coffeehousePoetry/singing night
- •Lots of caffeine at MotleyI. Couldn't. Sleep.
- •Motley is just so aesthetically pleasing
- •Apples to applesMy winning cards, from left to right: my friends, the 1950s, pond scum (I think?), Bill Clinton (for flirtatious—everyone got a kick out of that one), rolling a car, don't really remember the next 2, Eleanor Roosevelt. Not that anyone cares at all
- •Getting this adorable stickerAt Motley. Can you tell I'm obsessed? I went there three times in 20 hours
- •CappuccinosMotley again. I discovered my love for cappuccinos. I also discovered my dislike for macchiatos.
- •FlowersLots of em
- •People actually wearing clogsThey give me life