"I Love My Mama Very Much, Now You Know That"
- •When I was little, my sister and I would watch TV with my parents, even though we were way to young to be watching that stuff.
- •The movie The Waterboy would come on TBS sometimes, and we'd watch it whenever it did.From what I remember TBS was pretty repetitive about its programming so I watched it quite often
- •There's this line where Adam Sandler's character says, "I love my mama very much, now you know that"
- •I was super good at that line (probably because I feel the same way about my mom as Adam Sandler's character felt about his)I'm normally bad with accents and imitations but this was, like, my calling when I was 7 or 8
- •That's all. I just love my mum ❤️