Roy G. Biv
A walkthrough of a project I had to do for my beginning art class. Inspired by @semioccasional
- •My Color Wheel CollageI had to make this color wheel collage with magazine cutouts for art. I finished it last night and now I shall share it with you all
- •RedMy favorite one. It was by far the most fun to make. Includes Wild Cherry Burt's Bees lip balm, shoes cut off the legs of some model, a flower from Emily Blunt's dress in a People magazine, the Campbell's soup logo, and a strawberry.
- •OrangeWe had to include at least 10 clippings on each of these. I liked this one up until the end, when I started gluing random crap onto it. Includes part of a pumpkin, chopsticks, a latke, a cloth napkin, and the spine of a book.
- •YellowMeh. Not too fond of this one. Includes a cab, daisy, a bell pepper (I think that's what that is?), butter, and the Burt's Bees honeycomb graphic.
- •GreenJust a whole lot of vegetables and plants. Includes a tree illustration, two of a pineapple's scales, a Brussels sprout, and mozzarella cheese covered in olive oil and something else.
- •Blue (Indigo?)Blue is my favorite color so this one is somewhat aesthetically pleasing to me. Includes a clipping from Malia Obama's blouse (because I'm a weirdo), athletic shorts (I think?), and a striped shirt.
- •Purple (Violet?)I really don't like this one to be honest. Includes flowers (both real and illustrated), pajama pants from a NyQuil ad, a little circular clipping of grapefruit, and a tie-dye pattern.