Things I Unapologetically Mispronounce
- •Ferrero rocherI try to make it sound more refined than it is, idk
- •AmherstI applied to Amherst College and I found out, like, last week that the h is silent and now it's hard to say it right... .-.
- •SpinachI like to draw out the "a" just to annoy my sister
- •GraniteI have a granite countertop but I've always pronounced it with a long I
- •PoignantI say this one right out loud, but I never used to know that the G was silent so now I just mispronounce it in my head