Best Restaurants in Rhode Island
My favorites. They're amazing, I promise. #rhodeisland #ri #providence #newport #newengland #foody
- •Jamestown Fish, JamestownOne of the best restaurants in the US, I'm convinced. Fabulous food, wine, and service in a comfortable, inviting atmosphere.
- •The Grange, ProvidenceAll vegetarian, all terrific
- •Salvation Cafe, NewportKiller variety and a great place to hang out
- •Anthony's Seafood, MiddletownBest seafood in RI. Super duper casual.
- •Cafe L'artisan, ProvidenceExcellent pastries, coffee, quiches, sandwiches, and more.
- •Red Stripe, ProvidenceGreat for a classy, modern dinner or lunch. The moules frites are amazing.
- •Lim's, ProvidenceGreat sushi, Thai, Vietnamese. Speedy service, especially during a snowstorm when you want delivery.
- •Abyssinia, ProvidenceAmazing Ethiopian food.
- •Enoteca Umberto, ProvidenceVery small restaurant with incredible service and food. Family run so be sure to get to know your servers and the folks behind the counter.
- •Empire Coffee, NewportGreat teas and coffees.
- •Cafe La France, ProvidenceVisit the one on S. Main or in the train station for a solid sandwich, salad, or coffee when you're on the go.
- •Norey's, NewportGreat beer selection and all kinds of delicious melted cheese
- •Fellini Pizza, ProvidenceThere's no shortage of amazing pizza in Providence. This is the best on the East Side.
- •The Sportsman, NewportAwesome beers and music. Tell Neal you want to become a member