What I Wanted to Be Growing Up, Chronologically
- 1.Professional soccer playerI started playing at the age of 4, and clearly that meant I was going to be the next Brandi Chastain.
- 2.DoctorNo specific kind. Parents started pushing this idea in elementary school.
- 3.AnesthesiologistAs suggested by my dad because they work in medicine and get paid a whole lot (for sitting on their ass).
- 5.Special Ed teacherI had the privilege of working with the most beautifully special kids my senior year of high school and briefly thought it was my destiny.
- 6.An American IdolDestiny quickly changed and then changed again.
- 7.PsychologistAbnormal psych has always been my jam.
- 9.Physical therapistWe finally arrive at my current dream which I discovered after having reconstructive shoulder surgery and going through months of therapy afterward. Only 1.5 years until I'm practicing!