- •As a child, Kenneth Branagh—a Belfast native—adopted an English accent to avoid being bullied.
- •Socks, the former First Cat under President Clinton, died of throat cancer.
- •Most of the lakes in North Carolina west of the fall line are man-made lakes.
- •David Gray, best known for his single "Babylon," is a Manchester United fan.
- •Pepe the Prawn was the official spokesprawn for Long John Silver's in 2002.
- •Christoph Waltz is a big fan of opera.
- •Foxes use a magnetic sense for hunting and preying and having fun.