CHRISTMAS FOR ADULTS
Not dirty! There is nothing in adult life that can rival a kids feeling on Christmas morning. But something come kinda close. Let's list the things that make us Smile ear to ear.
- •PAYDAYAnd double bonus for salespeople- COMMISSION PAYDAY. it's kinda like Santa. You went to bed broke- you wake up with the ability to pay your bills and get gas. Woo!
- •Driving your car after it's been fixedForget that you had to pay for it. Driving a car that had an issue earlier in the day, but now it's fine? GOLD.
- •Mowing the last strip of grassFinishing the yard, looking over it, acting like you're a master landscaper...
- •When a new season comes out on netflixHouse of Cards marathon? DONT MIND IF I DO.
- •Being a proud parentYour kid gets rewarded or recognized for something they worked their ass off for.
- •Playing off @torrami's suggestion- going BACK to bed. Oh gosh. Lovely.If you haven't gotten to do this as an adult, do it. Call in sick. Go back to bed. Watch the Price is Right.
- •Concert SeasonTwo of my favorite bands are touring together and they're coming here? Awwww yisssss.
- •Remembering your grocery listI might be boring.
- •When your state or federal tax refunds show up in your account - entire day is 💯Suggested by @kate81
- •Discovering a little money in an article of clothing that I haven't worn for a while.Man, a 20! 😮🍦Suggested by @reconditioner
- •When you take your car for an oil change and actually leave having only paid for an oil change and no extra "ailments"Suggested by @kate81
- •Fitting into an item of clothing not worn in a long time.Suggested by @shainadesai
- •When your significant other gets up with the kids, letting you sleep in 😴👍🏼Suggested by @torrami
- •When someone else picked up the check when you go out to dinnerSuggested by @michellejennifer