HELP ME PICK MY REAL ESTATE NAME
If you know me you know that I'm about to become a real estate agent after having been in retail sales for the past 15 years. Im trying to decide what name to go by. Note- ALL names I'll consider have to be versions of my legal name. Feel free to add suggestions for me to shoot down. Vote in comments. 😬😬😬
- •Benjamin EdlerBenefit - ITS my real name. Easy to look up. Downsides- SAME.
- •Bryan EdlerBenefit- still my name (middle). And it's the name I currently go by in my current job. Also not the name I use online so not easily researched. Downside- also name of my nephew, plus the wife doesn't like me going by Bryan
- •Boom EdlerBenefit- Boom stands out. Not a real name. Downside- possibly doesn't seem professional enough.
- •Benjamin BryanBenefit- not my real name. But I think this does sound professional. PLUS alliteration! That kinda stands out too! When I was a teenage aspiring writer I intended this to be my pen name. Downside- I don't know. Sounds gay. Not that there's anything wrong with that.
- •I vote Benjamin Bryan.Suggested by @justjills
- •Bryan BenjaminSuggested by @kate81
- •Boom BoomSuggested by @olive
- •Benjamin Edler or Ben EdlerSuggested by @andlamb
- •Ben 'Boom' ElderKeep it short, make it memorable. Print two sets of business cards, one with the very businesslike name. Boom could be used for future advertising catch phrases, too.Suggested by @angela3950
- •B.B. EdlerBoom!Suggested by @jaidub