IMPRACTICAL THINGS I KEEP IN MY WALLET
And it's NOT a big wallet. Stolen from @ellied
- •It's a slim pocket wallet.
- •I'm a member of the clergy! Shut up, it's real.
- •My mom's ID. She passed away a decade ago. I've been arrested twice with this in my possession and both times they gave it back to me. *respect*
- •Whoa. I have a UDrive card?Impractical because I'm never going to remember it in there.
- •Awww. A note from the boy.
- •Awwwww. A note from the girl.
- •Some weird note from... Mr Krabs?
- •Let napping dads lie. No idea where this came from.
- •The boy drew batman when he was like, 2. Awesome. Forgot this was here.
- •My blood donor card. Why is this impractical? I gave blood twice. The last time was 1996.
- •Piper drew this. I think. Laminated for durability. 😂😂😂
- •And of course a "Clarence Dollar."