MY SHITTY NEIGHBORHOOD
West Price Hill, Cincinnati, Ohio.
- •So of course I know I should lock my car.
- •I used to own a car where the doors wouldn't lock.
- •So I got used to leaving nothing of value in my car.
- •Every once in a while I'd walk out to my car and see that my door was open(seriously, car thieves, if you're reading this, learn to close a fucking door.)
- •And I'd look to see what was taken
- •List within a list:Things that have been stolen from my car over the years: change, half a pack of gum, an apple, a book of wedding vows (I'm a minister) and my mother's cremated remains. (Later returned).
- •Now my new car has locking doors (yay)
- •But the key fob unlock/lock buttons are on the opposite side than I'm used toWhat the fuck, ford?
- •Sometimes I'm carrying groceries and I forget to lock my door.Ugh
- •So once a month or so I'll walk out and realize something is amiss.
- •But I still keep nothing in my car.
- •Except my work name tags and less than $1 in change.
- •I hope that $0.77 comes in handy, thief.
- •I don't know- think this will work? lol