NICKNAMES I GAVE THE PEOPLE I'M NEAR IN CLASS SO AS NOT TO LEARN THEIR NAMES
Third week of real estate classes. I've learned a couple names. But for the first 10ish days, these are how I referred to my "friends."
- •The girl I know I knowStill don't know where i know her from. Sits at the end of my row.
- •Stoner kidWe have the same car and if I park closer to the building than he does, 100% of the time he tries to get in my car. Sits behind me.
- •Broken Old LadySmells like smoke. Talks a lot. Sits to my right.
- •Foxy GrandmaI have since learned she's not a grandma and not that much older than me. She looks good for being 60, but is apparently not 60. Sits to my left.
- •Loud Typer GuyThis guy's computer is so loud. The "turn on beep" is like a fire alarm. Directly behind me.
- •Country-HOT-girlOk the capital HOT was an autocorrect from my new iOS. Sits on other side of broken old lady.
- •SweatpantsKid who clearly doesn't give a fuck. Update- his name is Brandon. Or brenden?
- •DudeDude directly behind me. He's middle of the back row. CLASS clown. (These capitalized words are out of hand, apple)
- •JAIL house tattoo yoga ladyShe dresses professionally. Thinks she's funny. Sits directly in front of me. Has a very sketchy looking tattoo on the back of her neck.
- •BAMFoh wait- THATS me.