SONGS WE NEED TO BAND TOGETHER AND LET DIE
Absolutely give me suggestions. We're all in this together (primarily a rock/pop list, because that's the type of radio station I listen to, but feel free to cross genres.)
- •"What's up," Four non blondesSeriously this was a catchy song for a week. Why it hasn't gone away, I have no earthly idea.
- •"Standing outside a broken phone booth with money in my hand," primitive radio godsSlow, plodding, boring and never good.
- •"Runaway train," Soul Asylum
- •Shit. I feel like there were more. Give me suggestions! (Re-list me, heh.)
- •"I Wanna be a a Rockstar" - NickelbackHave we not caused enough pain?Suggested by @imadepoopstoday
- •YMCA by The Village PeopleActually all 70s music, please.Suggested by @amieshmamie
- •Electric SlideI get it. It helps people dance at weddings, but at what cost? It's the worst.Suggested by @amieshmamie
- •"steal my sunshine" Lenhow did anybody let this happenSuggested by @boygirlparty
- •"We built this city..." By Jefferson StarshipWhen I was 6 and didn't understand anything I thought this war crime of a song was amazing.Suggested by @magebloom
- •"Brain stew/jaded" - green dayAnd I'm a huge green day fan
- •"Drive By" –Train"My love for you went viral"? DID YOU NOT HEAR IT WHEN YOU SAID IT?Suggested by @tedfox
- •Any Train songSuggested by @notoriousMEG
- •"Don't Stop Believing" by JourneySuggested by @MatthewAlmont
- •Stone Temple Pilots - "Interstate Love Song"Suggested by @limesix
- •Really, @limesix ? I still love that song.
- •"Hey Soul Sister"Suggested by @allisonlantagne