STAGES OF A HEADACHE
Disclaimer/ for roughly 30 years I had headaches every other day. Some mild, some bad. Sometimes severe, sometimes requiring hospitalization. I got my wisdom teeth pulled and I gave up caffeine and now I have one headache every month or so. Today I woke up with one.
- •4:00 am - 5:09 amWhy am I dreaming about a headache? This isn't cool.
- •5:10amWhy am I awake? Oh. Ouch.
- •5:11amPills. Pills.
- •7:00 amAlarm goes off. Oh. Ouch. Fuck. That didn't go away. Pills. Water. Hydrate. Beat this.
- •8:30amNot a fan of this shit.
- •9:30amI have a half hour before I have to get ready for work. Gonna take something a little stronger... Better set my alarm orrrrr..... *snore*
- •11:30amFuck I was supposed to be at work at 11. Well. Headache is gone, woo.
- •11:40amText from boss: "you still coming today?"
- •12:05pmArrive at work. Head starts to hurt again
- •12:10pmIf I pass out here I wonder if they'll send me home
- •12:11pmSit in chair. Take pills. Wait.
- •3:20 pmStill hurts. Ugh.
- •3:25pmPost a list
- •4:30pm (projected)Die