THE ABSOLUTE TRUE STORY OF WHAT HAPPENED TO MY FACE TODAY
- •So as you can see in my avi, I wear a beard.I didn't always. I worked for a place for 12 years that didn't allow them, so for the last 3 years since I left there, I've only shaved like, 4 times.
- •I noticed a few nights ago that because of the unreliable trimmers I use, my beard had portions which were twice as long as othersProbably my fault, but whatever
- •As I mentioned in a previous list, I dye my beardI always have actually. In high school I dyed the blonde parts dark. But I've always had a little bit of grey.
- •Today as I'm trimming I notice I have two patches that are 100% grey on my chin.Oh.
- •So I finish my evening out and realize that more than 50% of my beard is grey.Wow. When did that happen?!
- •So I decide I'm going to go down to stubble. I look good with stubble.But apparently I look good as stubble is growing out. Because when I'm trimming DOWN...
- •More than 90% of my stubble is grey or WHITE.I felt like I was hallucinating!
- •So I shaved my whole face.It's cold.
- •And yes, I used that fancy snapchat filter that is basically sorcery the way it eliminates skin issues. Shut up.