THE FIRST TIME I GOT DRUNK
Inspired by @marginally_amazing and everyone else who did this I'm not tagging you all
- •I was 15
- •My brother was in collegeCase western reserve university in Cleveland Ohio
- •My brother was given specific instructions not to kill me.It was sibs weekend. This story begins on Friday night.
- •It started earlyLiquor before beer never fear. Is what they told me.
- •So I started drinking *aftershock* - some cinnamon liqueur.Wow this tastes like fire. Wash it down with Busch light? Ok.
- •Wait, then I can't drink any more liquor?No you're fine. Keep drinking.
- •We went to some bar. They assured me I would get served
- •I definitely didThey sold me pitchers of beer! Wtf. I'm 15!
- •I then went to some partyI vaguely remember this
- •I fell asleep on a couchMy brother, remembering He's not to let me die, found me a bed to sleep in
- •One of his friends found me in SAID room and convinced me that drinking time was not over
- •He very helpfully showed me that if I put my fingers down my throat I could barf and thus be able to drink more.
- •I continued to barf and drink for a few more hours and I *think* I was talking to a girl.She was probably super impressed with the 15 year old covered in barf. Or she was a pile of coats. Hard to tell.
- •I woke up on the floor of the living room sometime the next day. They gave me some pizza, which I threw up. I threw up every few minutes for the rest of Saturday and into Sunday.
- •They convinced me to drink a beer on Sunday to "get back on the horse."
- •I threw up again.
- •Good times.