THINGS I'VE DONE TODAY TO AVOID MAKING A DREADED PHONE CALL
I hate talking on the phone.
- •Freaked out.This is a given. Anxiety is high.
- •Cleaned the bathroom.Both bathrooms actually. This included going to the store to get those scrubbing bubbles.
- •Fuck. Going back to the storeForgot cat food. And these bitches are pushy.
- •Oh my gosh FUCK.I also needed dog food. Third Kroger trip before 10am.
- •There really should be a shelf here.Wow that didn't take as long as I wanted. But I got a little sweaty. Better shower. Good things it's dazzlingly clean in there.
- •I need a list.No, not a post here. A real list. A list of things to do today. Now a list of home improvements. Now a grocery list.
- •Looks around
- •Force myself to make the call
- •This goes on. 10 rings.
- •No answer.
- •"The party you're trying to reach is not answering. You'll now be disconnected."
- •STILL COUNTS. CELEBRATORY XANAX!