WHAT ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO?
It's late winter, tho it definitely has been feeling springlike in Ohio lately. I'm looking forward to my kids spring break. I'm looking forward to my babygirl coming home from college. I'm looking forward to actually being successful t my new career and buying a new car.
- •What is it you're looking forward to? Let's share! Maybe we could all look forward together.
- •I'm looking forward to more daylight. In winter, I leave and come home in the dark.Suggested by @bluepuddles
- •Going to a Yankee Game with @NumbahTwo ! ⚾️Suggested by @kiraandlulu
- •Do you see this Holtman's Lucky Charms marshmallow donut?Mi-hi-hine.Suggested by @jennifergster
- •Visiting my cousin and surprising his daughter with @boygirlparty'a new book she illustratedSuggested by @LizDawson
- •I'm looking forward to Birthday season! 🎉Over the next two months, my kids will turn 6, 4, and 2. And then summer!Suggested by @_leia_
- •LEAF Festival Asheville in May!Suggested by @pathb
- •Summer in Colorado with Red Rocks Amphitheater outdoor concerts, visiting awesome places like Garden of the Gods, mountain trips such as Glenwood Springs, Telluride, or Rocky Mountain National Park, Rockies baseball at Coors Fierld, farmer's markets, and hanging around in the yard or local parks with our lovable doggie. I love summer! ☀️🌻⚾️Suggested by @Heartsounds
- •Spring Break! 12 days of teaching leftSuggested by @kate81