Jury Duty Thoughts
My mom said I couldn't complain about the O.J. verdict if I skipped jury duty
- •Is the guy who invented shredded cheese mad at the guy who invented sliced bread for stealing his thunder?
- •Can corgis go up the stairs straight on or do they have to side step?
- •Why does diet coke still exist if they invented coke zero?
- •What's the point of toenails?
- •How was flaking done before cell phones?
- •What happened to fruit punch?
- •Why can waiters who aren't in movies say they're aspiring actors but I can't be an aspiring dog?
- •What did people do at work before the Internet?
- •Why can vegans eat plants that were once alive but not milk that didn't kill anything in its production cycle?
- •Does shredded wheat hate mini-wheats or feel like its dad?