Condiments That Save the Day
I burn pretty much everything that I cook.
- •Mike's Hot HoneyIt's chili-infused honey. Drizzle it on cheese, Brussels sprouts, pizza, fried chicken, quinoa, whatever!
- •Nonna's Sweet SauceRed sauce that makes mediocre pasta seem super impressive.
- •Pommery MustardThis fancy French mustard is hella expensive, but it lasts forever. I hide it in my sock drawer when I host barbecues.
- •Scalia Anchovy PasteTiny anchovy fillets gross me out. I prefer squirting them out of a tube. Great for pasta!
- •Kewpie MayoClassic Japanese mayo. Look for a picture of a baby on the bottle.
- •Marshall's Haute SauceIt looks and tastes homemade. Put it in a mason jar and everyone will think you're a domestic goddess.
- •Crown Maple SyrupI often roast vegetables in maple syrup, and this brand is the best of the best. (I'm also addicted to sugar.)
- •Lillie's Q BBQ SauceThe Carolina Gold flavor is my favorite.
- •Nyshuk HarissaA North African pepper condiment that's easy and versatile. Try it on roasted potatoes.
- •Heinz KetchupI hate seeing Sir Kensington's at restaurants. Heinz is fucking perfect.